Do you have an Integrated and Engaging Campaign to share?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have an Integrated and Engaging Campaign to share?

I'm trying to find a few ways to spruce up my nurture campaigns to engage my prospects! Currently I am running 5-6 step email flows with call to actions to articles, landing pages, and case studies/whitepapers.

I would love to hear what worked and didn't work in your integrated campaigns. PURLs? Direct mail pieces? Interactive Landing Page? Social Media Components?

This will really help with my brainstorming and hopefully bump my prospect's lead scores over the edge!

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Do you have an Integrated and Engaging Campaign to share?

Allyson, 

We have some cool campaigns that we've run at Marketo, and I'd be happy to share in detail. You can reach out to me at shonal@marketo.com. 

Here are some quick ones for an automated lead nurturing program:

- Intro tracks based on "Topic of Interest": we have our standard nurturing track with around 30 emails on various topics, but I am working on a few, targeted nurturing tracks that prelude the general track. If leads are uploaded from a webinar on "social marketing", we'll flag their topic of interest and put them in a mini-track with social marketing content only.

- Post-demo followup page using PURLs: Once a sales rep gives an on-site demo, he/she can drop the lead(s) into a campaign (via SFDC), and we'll have a followup go out on behalf of the rep. The main call to action is to check out a landing page using PURLs with relevant followup information. 

- Automated connection campaign: When our sales development reps are bogged down with prospects, they can add less-qualified prospects into a campaign. The campaign will send a series of 4 emails asking to schedule a meeting. If the prospect replies, the rep can remove the prospect from the campaign. If the prospect does not reply to emails 1-3, the 4th email asks the prospect to choose their own adventure (in a sense). If the prospect clicks on "I'm interested in buying" or "Tell me more", we have a campaign to create a task, send an alert and log an interesting moment. The once "less-qualified" prospect now bubbles up to the top, without wasting a single minute of the reps time. 

Again, feel free to reach out to me.