On a couple of instances, the Calendar comes completely empty for my user. Both the global one and the program focus. The very weird thing is that it's apparently user related: for a given user, it happens on all browsers on multiple devices, but I can connect on other instances on which, with the same browser, it works perfectly fine, and other users on the same instance do not have the problem.
I have already asked support for this issue, and they never came back with an answer, saying they cannot replicate the issue (obvisously...)
Has anyone faced this issue ? Any hint ?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Haven't had that happen to me recently, but a couple weeks ago I had the same issues. Needed to refresh the page a few times but it would load eventually.
There was an issue with the calendar where user's licenses were pointing to the wrong instance. I had thought we resolved that though.
Are you able to see the calendar at all, or it's always blank for the same user?
If you want to open a new case and include the details for the user and instance you're having trouble with, you can ask that the case be routed to me. I'll speak with our engineers to see if the problem persists, and I'll see what I can do to get it fixed for you.
Case is 00551102
The support engineer in charge did a good work and is the one who sought of the email address with "+" in it.
Hi Greg -- I'm not a big calendar user, but I do recall looking at it a few weeks ago during a Marketo webinar -- and thought it was weird that it was, in fact, empty. I added all the filters back and nothing ever showed up. I didn't think much of it, since I don't use it often, but after checking again just now, it's still blank. I may not have anything in the queue to go out, but definitely should have recent blasts on there, I presume.
We have some users with a "." (email@example.com) and it works fine for them.
Have you tried to completely cleanse your browser history data and cookies ?
A simple test: create a default program. add a simple email to it and approve it. Then add a smart campaign. Set it a test target with a filter and a unique send email flow step. Schedule the SC tomorrow. Then look at the programme schedule view. The SC should appear on tomorrow's agenda. If you observe the same despairing void than on the global calendar, then your problem seems to be the same.
A second test: create a brand new user, if possible with a simple email address. Grant that person a standard user profile and a calendar license. Then activate that user and connect to Marketo in a completely clean browser. See if the problem occurs as well.
If so, come back to us
I spend some time on the phone and screen sharing with the support today, and we did some intensive testing on various instances.
It seems to be linked with the usage of emails addresses with the form of firstname.lastname@example.org.
The point has been escalated.