SOLVED

Do I have to add smart campaigns for each email in an Engagement Program to sync with individual campaigns in SFDC?

Go to solution
Ian_Martinez-Ch
Level 2

Do I have to add smart campaigns for each email in an Engagement Program to sync with individual campaigns in SFDC?

Hello and TIA,

I have 12 emails in an engagement program, do I have to add a smart campaign for each one?

The flow show be they recieve an email and get added to an individual campaign in SFDC.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Pickles
Level 7

Re: Do I have to add smart campaigns for each email in an Engagement Program to sync with individual campaigns in SFDC?

Hi Ian,

Can I confirm you looking for a way to to add leads to an SFDC campaign after they have been sent an email within an engagement program - is this correct?

If you are, you shouldn't need multiple smart campaigns - only one. 

If your emails are within an Engagement program, your smart campaign trigger should just be "Email is Delivered" listing all 12 emails. 

Use the Add to SFDC Campaign flow step with 12 choices. Each choice represents one email:

If was sent email - email is "ABC"

Campaign: ABC 

Note that your emails need to be in reverse order, e.g. the last email in your sequence (email 12) needs to be the first email listed in your choice.

On the Schedule tab, change the logic so a lead can run through the smart campaign more than once.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Josh_Pickles
Level 7

Re: Do I have to add smart campaigns for each email in an Engagement Program to sync with individual campaigns in SFDC?

Hi Ian,

Can I confirm you looking for a way to to add leads to an SFDC campaign after they have been sent an email within an engagement program - is this correct?

If you are, you shouldn't need multiple smart campaigns - only one. 

If your emails are within an Engagement program, your smart campaign trigger should just be "Email is Delivered" listing all 12 emails. 

Use the Add to SFDC Campaign flow step with 12 choices. Each choice represents one email:

If was sent email - email is "ABC"

Campaign: ABC 

Note that your emails need to be in reverse order, e.g. the last email in your sequence (email 12) needs to be the first email listed in your choice.

On the Schedule tab, change the logic so a lead can run through the smart campaign more than once.