SOLVED

do Anonymous Leads automatically show up in your salesforce and how does it purged

Go to solution
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

do Anonymous Leads automatically show up in your salesforce and how does it purged

I did some search on this but I really didn't get the answer that I want so I thought I'd post it here.  Any thoughts or suggestions anyone?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: do Anonymous Leads automatically show up in your salesforce and how does it purged

Typically leads only sync over to Salesforce when you capture enough information aboout them including email address for them to move from beying "anonymous" to "known".  There should be a smart campaign to sync the lead to SFDC and use Auto Assignment rules when a lead is created.

Anonymous leads should not be synched over to your Salesforce, but this all depeneds on how your two systems are linked. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: do Anonymous Leads automatically show up in your salesforce and how does it purged

Typically leads only sync over to Salesforce when you capture enough information aboout them including email address for them to move from beying "anonymous" to "known".  There should be a smart campaign to sync the lead to SFDC and use Auto Assignment rules when a lead is created.

Anonymous leads should not be synched over to your Salesforce, but this all depeneds on how your two systems are linked.