Differences in Marketo Webinar Partner Integrations?

John_Wolf1
Level 3

Differences in Marketo Webinar Partner Integrations?

We are re-evaluating which webinar partner we use, and my job is to report back on any differences in the effectiveness in which they integrate with Marketo. I've used GoToWebinar and Webex and both worked fine. Any experience with other partners?
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Differences in Marketo Webinar Partner Integrations?

Subscribing to this.... Curious about the exact same thing. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

We use WebEx and it seems to work fine. However, I have heard that out of all the event partners GoToWebinar has the best integration. It seems to report post-webinar results back to Marketo much more quickly than WebEx--literally a difference of minutes versus up to a day.
Anonymous
Not applicable

We use WebEx as our integration partner. While I am generally satisfied (this is a heck of a lot easier than processing manually) my one sticking point is that I have never had a lot of confidence in the lead status updates when it comes to attendance tracking.

The discrepancies between the number of people that join the WebEx conference and the number of people in the campaign who appear as "Attended" and "No Show" are simply too high for comfort.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Curious if anyone has used the Adobe connector too?   I'm not feeling the love on Webex, so thinking it's going to be between GTM and Adobe.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

We have used GTM, Adobe connect, ON24 and Webex.  They all work pretty similarly.  We had to use all systems for a short period of time as we went through multiple acquisitions relatively quickly.  Each company was using a different solution.  Right now we use Adobe Connect for smaller webinars, and ON24 for bigger webinars.  The biggest thing is just getting used to them.