Details of a Campaign in Marketo are not getting synced to SFDC

Anonymous
Not applicable

Details of a Campaign in Marketo are not getting synced to SFDC

Hello,

I tried sycing a Marketo Campaign to SFDC , only the name of the Campaign got synced to SFDC. Other details like Members of the Campaign etc. did not get synced.
What could be the possible reason ?
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Details of a Campaign in Marketo are not getting synced to SFDC

You may have to wait for the background sync to push the leads to SFDC and add them as camapign members.

If you check now are they in the SFDC campaign?

If not please log a support ticket and we can troubleshoot.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd try just picking a few out of the list and look at their activity logs. Usually it'll say why it wasn't able to sync over to SFDC.

I have this sometimes when I'm given a list pulled from a website or something and it puts a space after each email address in Excel. This makes the email address not valid in Marketo and unable to sync. So it may be a small thing like that.
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Yup it takes a long time for the candidates to sync over from SFDC campaign  to Marketo program.  

The problem I had before was the reverse when I sync a marketo program to SFDC.  We had a phone formatting restriction in SFDC which caused some leads to fail from syncing over. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately there is no clear way to see sync delays like this so you are left not knowing whether its a delay or a permanent miss.  
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Yeah I agree with Steven's comment.  It was frustrating for me last week when I had to keep refreshing and checking to see if I really synced the right campaign to Marketo.