Definitation for the following stages

Anonymous
Not applicable

Definitation for the following stages

Hi I would like to get Lead numbers on the following :

1.Anonymous Leads I am able to view total numbers but not drill down details is this possible.
   Also the definition for Anonymous is cookied using IP address.

2. Known Leads It shows in the Lead database - does that refer to List Import List. If so How can I get more information as to who are they ?

also does the number of leads in Anonymous + Known = Prospect ?

I am sure there will be overlaps and duplicates how can I get an accurate count on the above

please advice

thanks

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Definitation for the following stages

Louiza_Verykio1
Level 2

Re: Definitation for the following stages

Hello Bamah! 

I think in order to see the information you want for anonymous leads and be able to drill down, your best bet is going to Analytics and creating a Lead Performance Report. (https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000LAEUCA4)
If in the smart list yu set the filter:  "Is Anonymous": "True" you will get a report with all the anonmous leads and then you can drill down on them. 

The Known Leads will be leads that you have imported but also leads that you have acquired via campaigns, for example if they filled in a form. 

In Marketo there are no "prospects", only leads. Your total number of leads= Anonymous leads + Known leads. In order to get more info you can either double click on a record to pop it open and see the details, or you can run a report in Analytics to suit your needs! 

Finally regarding your duplicate concerns, Marketo automatically makes sure you have no duplicates by checking the email address of your leads and preventing the system from creating duplicates.

Regards,

Louiza