SOLVED

Re: Declare a winner manually

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Declare a winner manually

We've set up an email program with a/b testing declaring the winner manually. Once the test runs are you then able to schedule the winner email on any given time and date to the rest of the audience? Thanks
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

When the test period has completed you will be sent a report.
The in the email program control panel you should see a Declare winner button, when you click this you can scedule the time/date to send the winner

0EM50000000SPTD.jpg

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Hi Nick,

Yes, as the A/B test also configures the final send date or the report send date. When we choose to select the winner manualy, we get an option to choose the report date and not the Finishing Mailing Date/Time. Refer this article for more.

Hope this helps!
Anonymous
Not applicable

When the test period has completed you will be sent a report.
The in the email program control panel you should see a Declare winner button, when you click this you can scedule the time/date to send the winner

0EM50000000SPTD.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome, thanks guys.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am not seeing this. I click the link in the report and I get the dashboard. where do i go from there? I cannot seem to find where to manually declare a winner. thank you.

Julia_Becker
Level 1

Yes, I have the same problem as you had last year, Jennifer. Were you able to find out what happened? Thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was struggling with this too, and then realized that if I changed the View in the upper left-hand corner of the screen from View:Dashboard to View:Control Panel, I was able to find the button and declare a winner.

Alex_Wong
Level 2

I am not seeing this either.

Alex_Wong
Level 2

Found it, need to go to View: Dashboard and switch to Control Panel manually first.

Then you will see the "Declare a winner" button

pastedImage_0.png

Josh_Jones1
Level 1

Hi,

Once I actually declare the winner then does it ask me separately if i want to send to the winner? I don't want to send to anyone else the test was a full list (50/50) split already. I just feel like i am getting all of the data.