Creating a form on landing page and capturing information

Anonymous
Not applicable

Creating a form on landing page and capturing information

Hi all,

I'm trying to figure out the following, any guidance is much appreciated!

Create a Marketo landing page with the purpose of having clients register to be kept informed

- when client fills out form an alert is sent to the sales manager/project managers

- within the body of the email contain the information that was submitted by the client

- after X amount of days export all information that clients used to register and hand off to PMs

Where exactly is the information stored?

Is this possible? If so, please enlighten me!

Thank you in advance,

Stephanie

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Creating a form on landing page and capturing information

Stephanie Dureg​  Welcome to the New Community. I moved your post to the Products and Support​ section of the site where we hope users will post their product related questions.  (Also, if you want, you should feel free to post a photo or a graphic on your profile page)

Justin_Norris1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Creating a form on landing page and capturing information

Hi Stephanie,

I would start by creating a program to contain all your assets and the logic (which is executed via smart campaigns).

When you build your form, which will be inserted in your landing page, you will indicate which fields in the Marketo database your form fields should map to.

Once a lead submits the form, those fields on the lead record are updated.

You can use lead tokens in your alert email to pass that information into the alert.

E.g.,

{{lead.favourite food}}

{{lead.eye colour}}

etc. Whatever fields you used.

Exporting all the data is easily done manually by creating a smart list with the criteria of "Filled Out Form = [your form]" and exporting as a spreadsheet.

Someday soon the Subscribe to Smart lists feature will be here and you could schedule and automate that export to be emailed to your PMs!