Controlling distribution percentages for landing page test groups

Anonymous
Not applicable

Controlling distribution percentages for landing page test groups

For landing page test groups, Is anyone aware of a way to set percentages of the # of people who get version A and # who get version B? 

I am aware that you can define specific percentages in flow steps using Random Sample in flow steps, but haven't seen a way that you can say, "show 80% of people landing page A, and 20% of people landing page B". 

We're not really doing testing in this instance, just traffic splitting. 

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. 

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Controlling distribution percentages for landing page test groups

Not sure that can be done with the current system unless you are using an outside service.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this possible now? can we control traffic % split between 2 landing page tests?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would love an update on this from a Marketo Employee as well. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

If anyone has an idea of how the distribution is working, I'd love to know. In initial testing it seems like the test group prefers to display the page first converted more often.

Just curious if people's landing page A/B tests pan out to be about 50/50.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was going to try Landing Page Test Groups for the first this week, but am wondering about the percentages as well. I could manually push 50% to one and 50% to the other by doing 2 emails, each with a link to separate landing page. But I'd like to use the Test Group function. Any more info on this yet??