SOLVED

Continuous Audience Sync - Google Ads - Export In Progress Error?

Go to solution
Kelci_Martinsen
Level 2

Continuous Audience Sync - Google Ads - Export In Progress Error?

Hi All, 

I've set up the Ad Network Integration for Google Ads and was able to successfully set up a Continuous Audience Sync with a Static list a few days ago. However, I attempted to set up another Continuous Audience Sync creating a new audience on the same Google Ads Account with a different Static list and I have encountered an "Export in Progress" Error. 

I have tried:

- clearing cache and hard reloading

- different browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox)

- waiting a day and retrying the export

- different times of day

- creating the audience in Google Ads first and then syncing over to that rather than creating a new audience via Marketo

But unfortunately, continue to get "Export in Progress" error even though I'm fairly certain there are not any exports in progress.

I've submitted a ticket to Marketo Support but have not been able to get any resolution. I was wondering if anyone in the community had experienced this problem and was able to find a solution/workaround? Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 4.56.34 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kelci_Martinsen
Level 2

Re: Continuous Audience Sync - Google Ads - Export In Progress Error?

Hey jsharaf,

Our ticket was resolved. Took a few months for a resolution but I can confidently say we are no longer running into this issue with our continuous audience sync. For us, the error seemed to be related to the number of calls Marketo was making to google audiences. If this isn't resolved for you I suggest submitting a support ticket. Might take a little while for resolution but at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Max_Garrett
Level 2 - Champion

I am getting a similar but it says invalid data

Max_Garrett
Level 2 - Champion

Per Support: I was informed in the escalation that there's a known issue right now with continuous audience syncing.
This is fully escalated with engineering, they are working on it.

jsharaf
Level 1

Any update on this error? I just got it today.

Max_Garrett
Level 2 - Champion

Should have been resolved by now

Kelci_Martinsen
Level 2

Hey jsharaf,

Our ticket was resolved. Took a few months for a resolution but I can confidently say we are no longer running into this issue with our continuous audience sync. For us, the error seemed to be related to the number of calls Marketo was making to google audiences. If this isn't resolved for you I suggest submitting a support ticket. Might take a little while for resolution but at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel!