SOLVED

Content Limit in a Customer Engagement Stream

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Content Limit in a Customer Engagement Stream

I'm just starting to use the Customer Engagement Engine and am using the Standard subscription type.  I know there is an option to add on the ability to have mutliple Programs and Streams, but my company is not quite ready to do that.  In the meantime, the way I see it, I can simply use 1 stream to send different types of content based on segments (i.e. I have an Industry Segment set up already).  If this is in fact the case, is there a limit to how many pieces of content I can place in 1 Stream?  Since I am limited to 4 active Programs and 1 Stream/Program, I'm trying to make the most of what I have available.

I'm just trying to determine the best way to set up all of our nurture emails so that we are targeted as best as we can based on industry, persona, buying stage, etc.  Any input is greatly appreciated.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Content Limit in a Customer Engagement Stream

You can but they have to be different programs.  To move leads between programs you will use the change engagement program and you will need to pause them in the program they are moving from so they don't receive content from both at the same time.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI Rachel,

So you will have a 1:1 association of stream to segment?  The stream can handle 100 or so pieces of content.

THanks,
Cheryl
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Cheryl,

Yes, that's correct.  Is there a way to leverage a 1:1 association but still have specific content go to a targeted audience if they meet certain criteria?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just keep in mind that if you filter the leads out of a program, they don't automaticall go to the next piece of content in the stream.  They will wait until the next cast.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, so I can control who receives content based on Persona or Segment.  Am I able to do any Buying Stage or Behavior control with a 1:1 Stream?
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can but they have to be different programs.  To move leads between programs you will use the change engagement program and you will need to pause them in the program they are moving from so they don't receive content from both at the same time.