SOLVED

Conference Event Channel Set up

Go to solution
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Conference Event Channel Set up

So I'm helping our conference department set up their campaigns.  Their channel is an conference type of event.  Their statuses which was created in SFDC are listed below.  But the event partner is cvent and the crm is sfdc.  The campaigns and members will be coming from an SFDC campaign.  So the success is registered.  
Pending Invitation
Invited
Delivered
Invalid
Blocking
Click to Landing Page (our website landing page not marketo)
Click to Cvent
Registered
Declined
Attended
No Show

So does it make sense to include the invalid and blocking as steps?  How does your conference channel set up look like?  This channel will have brochure, outbound call and email grouped into one conference integrated program. 
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Conference Event Channel Set up

Your status levels are similar to ours, but a bit more granular.  We don't have a status for Delivered, Invalid and Blocking, but we do have one for Unsubscribed.  We have Clicked, but don't differentiate the destinations.  We have Registered, but not Declined.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

Out of curiosity, are you using Cvent's SFDC plug-in? Thanks, Jep
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Hi Jep,

Good question.  I'm working with an SFDC developer who is creating the campaigns for Event so let me check on that.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your status levels are similar to ours, but a bit more granular.  We don't have a status for Delivered, Invalid and Blocking, but we do have one for Unsubscribed.  We have Clicked, but don't differentiate the destinations.  We have Registered, but not Declined.
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Thanks for your feedback Elliott.  I'll let our SFDC person.