SOLVED

Communications Limits features

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Communications Limits features

I'm wondering if this feature will take into account confirmation (operational emails) and follow up emails. Maybe make an exception for those?

Also will we be able to tell Marketo that this piece of content is more important that this other piece (event invite vs a piece of content in the nurture stream).

I know it's not even released yet but I'm just curious 🙂
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Communications Limits features

The communication limits feature is an opt-in feature.  So every campaign will have to say "honor the limits set".  Operational emails do not count towards the limit.  You can not prioritize the content but b/c you have greater control over when you are nurturing your leads (via the cast) you should be able to make better decisions about when to send emails out.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm curious about all of these things too... I guess we'll have to be patient... 
Anonymous
Not applicable

The communication limits feature is an opt-in feature.  So every campaign will have to say "honor the limits set".  Operational emails do not count towards the limit.  You can not prioritize the content but b/c you have greater control over when you are nurturing your leads (via the cast) you should be able to make better decisions about when to send emails out.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the clarification, really looking forward to this feature. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Cheryl!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome - thanks for the update, Cheryl. We're looking forward to this feature too! Do you know yet how this will be made available? Will standard folks have to pay for another add-on?
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you bought the add-on for standard this is included. It is not additional. Select and Enterprise get it also.
Anonymous
Not applicable

If an email is sent by a smart campaign that is not opted into "honor the limits set", does it count towards the limit or is it treated like an operational email?  Also,  if the smart campaigns (opted-in to Comm Limits or not) are in an engagement program, you can prioritize which will have their email sent first - right?