SOLVED

Changing Email Templates Within an Engagement Program

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Changing Email Templates Within an Engagement Program

I noticed others are frustrated with the fact you can't easily change templates with already created emails. Instead you must copy and paste content into a new email template.

I would like to do this for an engagement program we already have running. We ran whole email tests comparing two templates. One template outperformed so I'd like to move all the messages into the winning template. If I do so, will it be considered "new" and resend these messages to leads who already received the same content?

Thanks for your help ahead of time!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Changing Email Templates Within an Engagement Program

Hi Melissa, yes. In this case, this will be considered new content. Any email that is not the exact same email as what was previously sent (even cloned emails) are "new" and will be resent. This is a good example of a time to use programs within the engagement program, and then use an exclusion status within the programs. You can see this at Edward Unthank's Summit session

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Melissa, yes. In this case, this will be considered new content. Any email that is not the exact same email as what was previously sent (even cloned emails) are "new" and will be resent. This is a good example of a time to use programs within the engagement program, and then use an exclusion status within the programs. You can see this at Edward Unthank's Summit session
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Dory!