Changing colors of buttons

Anonymous
Not applicable

Changing colors of buttons

Hi

I want to change the color of all buttons that Mkto uses; Forms 2.0 and all the Social share etc.
I want to have standard buttons in our company color that everyone in the company can use without having to serch for images or custom the css themselves every time.

Did some research here on community and it seems like it is not possible to change the css? Has anyone discovered a way to make it work?
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Changing colors of buttons

Hi Erica - 

I've changed button colors and I know pretty much zero CSS 🙂

Here's how I do it:
In Field Details, edit the button style
Then click default, custom and enter the Hex code (no #, just numbers) and hit enter

That work?
Victoria

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Victoria,

I am in the Social Button editor, and I do not see an option for Field Properties in any of the 3 tabs (Button Styling, Advanced Settings, Flow). Can you describe in more detail where this option is presented please?

Thank You

Anonymous
Not applicable

+Like: Victoria is correct! 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the answers! It did work to change the color Victoria, but the thing is that it doesn't stick. So the next time I create a new form I will have to do it again... I would like to put a custom button in the Default area so that when people are creating a form they can click on edit and immediately see "THAT is our button! This is the only one I can use". Is that possible?

Also I cant seem to find somewhere to edit the Social share buttons at all...? (well except for adding an image instead, but I'd rather not have people to search for a specific image every time)
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well bummer 🙂

Are there fields you use on every form? If so, you could create a form and name it "form template", set the correct button color and clone off that for subsequent forms. I just tested it and it held the custom submit button color ...

Victoria
Anonymous
Not applicable

Victoria,

Thanks, seems like that is the best way to go 🙂