SOLVED

Change/delete gray background color in a Marketo email template and remove the line/box around the email

Go to solution
ABlackwell
Level 1

Change/delete gray background color in a Marketo email template and remove the line/box around the email

Hi.

I'm trying to edit one of our email templates (see below) and it's not working.

The first thing I'd to do is remove the line around the email. And second,  I'd like to remove the gray background which seems to be a part of Marketo's email templates. 

Any help you could provide would be most appreciated!

Marketo email edits.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kimberly_Galit1
Level 4 - Champion

Re: Change/delete gray background color in a Marketo email template and remove the line/box around the email

Hi @ABlackwell -

Depending on how your modules are set up in the email 2.0 editor, it may be a global variable that is available to easily edit on the right hand side in the editor! If not, as @SrilekhaVV mentioned you may have to edit it in the code. If you want to edit this permanently I would suggest editing the template so you don't have to edit the code for each individual email each time!

Best,

Kimberly

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SrilekhaVV
Level 2

Re: Change/delete gray background color in a Marketo email template and remove the line/box around the email

Hi,

You can start by searching for gray color (ie #cccccc or close relative) in code and change it to white. Mostly that might resolve the issue. 

Kimberly_Galit1
Level 4 - Champion

Hi @ABlackwell -

Depending on how your modules are set up in the email 2.0 editor, it may be a global variable that is available to easily edit on the right hand side in the editor! If not, as @SrilekhaVV mentioned you may have to edit it in the code. If you want to edit this permanently I would suggest editing the template so you don't have to edit the code for each individual email each time!

Best,

Kimberly