SOLVED

Can you create a form that has checkboxes to choose from as well as an "Other, Please specify" Text field - I wish to do this for the "Unsubscribed Reason" field

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you create a form that has checkboxes to choose from as well as an "Other, Please specify" Text field - I wish to do this for the "Unsubscribed Reason" field

I want to create create a form that has checkboxes to choose from as well as an "Other, Please specify" Text field - I wish to do this for the "Unsubscribed Reason" field.

So I would give contacts the option to select any of the options, or write their own answer as to why they want to unsubscribe from our emails
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can you create a form that has checkboxes to choose from as well as an "Other, Please specify" Text field - I wish to do this for the "Unsubscribed Reason" field

Hi Chris,
would an extra field under the Unsubscribe Reason with Visibility Rule "If Unsubscribe Reason is Other" help?

Best regards

Steffen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can you create a form that has checkboxes to choose from as well as an "Other, Please specify" Text field - I wish to do this for the "Unsubscribed Reason" field

Hi Chris,
would an extra field under the Unsubscribe Reason with Visibility Rule "If Unsubscribe Reason is Other" help?

Best regards

Steffen
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Steffen,

That works perfectly. Thank you!

Chris