Can we get the user behavior was the reason for the score adjustment using the SOAP API?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can we get the user behavior was the reason for the score adjustment using the SOAP API?

Hi 

I have problem to get "Marketo' Data.

I'm trying to extract the data from the activity log by using the SOAP API as a dimension for optimizing the scoring lead. 

by using the getLeadChanges, I tried to get the activity log of "ChangeSocre".

Smart campaign name, was able to get from reason or campaign name. 
But I does not know why you became a score change or conditions that are set to "Flow". 

Is there a way to get to conditions that are set to "Flow" by using the API? 

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can we get the user behavior was the reason for the score adjustment using the SOAP API?

Hi Shinichiro, 

I haven't used that API call myself, but looking at the documentation, it seems the "reason" field is going to be the best option for you. 

This will depend on how you have your lead scoring campaigns set up. 

If you have discrete campagins for each score activity that are named clearly, then you should be able to pick these up in the XML response. 

E.g., 

1.                 <attrName>Reason</attrName>
  2.                 <attrType xsi:nil="true" />
  3.                 <attrValue>Changed by Smart Campaign Japanese form fillout.test time zone action Change Score</attrValue>
So if you have your campaigns named for each scoring activity (e.g., "Job Title Score", "Industry Score" ) you will be able to determine which attribute or behaviour is being scored. 

For campaigns with flow steps having multiple choices (e.g., scoring on job title with multiple choices depending on the job title) it looks like you'll be able to get the choice number but that may not be helpful in readily identifying why they received that score. 

What does your output look like? 

If you're looking for a way to pull the smart campaigns with flow steps I'm not sure there's a way in the APIs...I know you can get programs and their data but I'm not sure about smart campaigns. 

Would be interested to hear if you sort this out. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can we get the user behavior was the reason for the score adjustment using the SOAP API?

Hi Justin,

Thank you for reply.

And I was thought it would solve the same activity and the campaign name ... 
As you are saying, I'm able to set multiple options to score change in the flow. 

I, I also wish to retrieve information about the alternative from the log. 

And do not know whether the score has changed in any choices even know whether any campaign and just information of "reason" can be obtained from the XML. 

If you can grasp from the log why the score has changed, and to review the score setting of flow, 
I do think it is helpful, but be obtained via the API it seems hard ...