SOLVED

Can one put in the lead source AFTER the leads have all ready been uploaded for a list?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can one put in the lead source AFTER the leads have all ready been uploaded for a list?

Hi, I uploaded a list and forgot to include the lead source.  Is there anyway to put that into the data now that the list has been uploaded?  If so, what is the process?

Thanks.

Penn Hoyt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Re: Can one put in the lead source AFTER the leads have all ready been uploaded for a list?

Hi Penn,

If you've uploaded the list to a new static list it'll be easy. Just run a smart campaign with the filter "member of list = the one you created" in which you uploaded the list; and use "Change Data Value" in the flow to change their lead source.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Re: Can one put in the lead source AFTER the leads have all ready been uploaded for a list?

Hi Penn,

If you've uploaded the list to a new static list it'll be easy. Just run a smart campaign with the filter "member of list = the one you created" in which you uploaded the list; and use "Change Data Value" in the flow to change their lead source.

Hope this helps!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to take so long on this.  I have it all set up, but have not run it yet.  I want to make sure that nothing is going to be sent to that list, that running the campaign only will change the lead source,  Correct?

Thanks again!

Penn

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

That's correct.  As long as you don't have any specific flow steps that would include such activity (such as "send email"), you're OK.  This would probably be rare in this case, but you also want to make sure there are no other trigger campaigns that do something as a result of a specific "change data value" flow step.  But worth mentioning, regardless.