SOLVED

Can I suppress leads from receiving specific assets in an Engagement Program?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I suppress leads from receiving specific assets in an Engagement Program?

Many of the leads in my engagement stream will likely have consumed at least one of the assets in the past. Is there a way to suppress and make sure that the leads do not get invited to consume the same asset?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can I suppress leads from receiving specific assets in an Engagement Program?

You could use smart campaigns in your engagement program. Use just a filter for "Member of Program" is (the program you're in that you're trying to suppress) NAME is False. That will keep all members of that program out. If you only want certain statuses of that program to be suppressed you could add logic to say "only engaged", etc.

I am not sure what effect this has on your engagement score. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can I suppress leads from receiving specific assets in an Engagement Program?

You could use smart campaigns in your engagement program. Use just a filter for "Member of Program" is (the program you're in that you're trying to suppress) NAME is False. That will keep all members of that program out. If you only want certain statuses of that program to be suppressed you could add logic to say "only engaged", etc.

I am not sure what effect this has on your engagement score. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, this makes perfect sense.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question, Adam:  I understand the trigger here, but what about the flow? What do you mean by "only engaged"?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Caitlin. To be precise, it isn't a trigger, it's a filter. It has to be a filter to work in an Engagement Program (if I remember training from 14 months ago correctly).  

You're right to question the last bit. I wasn't very descriptive. A screenshot is much easier.

0EM50000000SiKR.jpg

Be careful with this though & check your logic that you don't require someone to be a member of the program. If i wanted to use this filter for this engagement program example, I'd also add in a filter & the filter logic (ANY) at top. I'd also use Member of Program (False) to ensure that you can both NOT be a member or be a member without the success. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is very helpful - thank you very much! But what should be in the flow section?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Send email!