SOLVED

Can I search my Lead Database for Interesting Moments Activity?

Go to solution
Jeremy_Sony
Level 1

Can I search my Lead Database for Interesting Moments Activity?

Does anyone know a way I can search all of my leads' activity at once? Maybe just leads who are members of a program?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emmanuelle_Biss
Level 5

Re: Can I search my Lead Database for Interesting Moments Activity?

Hey Jeremy Sony,

I do not believe this is feasible... What you can do though is create a smartlist will all the leads that do have this/these interesting moment(s) in common. Otherwise, you would need to download the activity overview one by one for each of the leads.

Emma

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Emmanuelle_Biss
Level 5

Hey Jeremy Sony,

I do not believe this is feasible... What you can do though is create a smartlist will all the leads that do have this/these interesting moment(s) in common. Otherwise, you would need to download the activity overview one by one for each of the leads.

Emma

Jeremy_Sony
Level 1

Creating the smart list to find all the leads with the particular interesting moment in question worked perfectly! Thank you!

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Only the last interesting moment is stored in the lead record.  Unless you have MSI (sales insight) or use the API (or create an IM history field), you won't be able to search for all activity within the interface.  Here are the four tokens that can be used to build out a more comprehensive IM history field:

pastedImage_0.png

Jeremy_Sony
Level 1

This is good to know.

I was ultimately trying to find a list of people who had filled out a certain form --- so after reading your comment, I did another smart list, and selected "Filled Out Form" from the Lead History filters, and then set the form name to "is" and selected the form in question. Then I set it to search for any instance of that before day. It seemed to work and returned the names I was trying to pin down. Thanks for the additional note about the storage of interesting moments!