SOLVED

Can I access segmentation data via the API?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I access segmentation data via the API?

I have a segment setup for Leads, but can't figure out how to access it via the API? My workaround is to create a custom field and then setup a campaign that essentially copies the Segment value to the custom field everytime the Segment changes.

But that's REALLY lame, hoping there's a way to just access the Segment value directly without having to kludge it.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can I access segmentation data via the API?

It is not currently accessible via the APIs.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is not currently accessible via the APIs.
Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

Matt, are you using the Segmentation for Dynamic content? If not, you can also consider creating a static List for each segment and a Smart Campaign that adds people to the respective List (using Choice rules in an "add to List" flow step). You can easily access list members via the API. I don't know the overall goal of your integration project, so not sure if this would work, but I thought I'd add it as an option. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Jep, I'm using the Segment to merge 2 different lead scores into one "Master lead score." That's been in place for awhile and is working fine, now we want to expose that master lead score to sales reps in an "Interesting Moments" type feature but we're not using SFDC.