Re: Can anyone who is using the Hootsuite App integration, share best practices?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone who is using the Hootsuite App integration, share best practices?

We manage 45 social channel accounts in house and currently looking into the Hootsuite App integraiton and how this can help our social lead gen. 

I had a demo from Hootsuite but i couldnt see the real value, am i missing something?

Any help or guidance would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks
Alison 
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can anyone who is using the Hootsuite App integration, share best practices?

I used Hootsuite at my previous job and it's awesome! Things I liked about it best,
1) you can monitor what's going on in all of your accounts in a single view, and manage them all at the same time. It saves lots of time when you have over 10 channels and need to quickly manage content & reply to feedback
2) it allows you to schedule messages in advance and shows them in a calendar, so you don't need any spreadsheets for your SMM plans
3) its interface is super handy, much better than the native interface of any social media in fact. 

However, I can't tell anything about Marketo-Hootsuite integration as we had no reason to use it at that time.
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the cost for the Hootsuite-Marketo integration -- I assume that you have to be a paid Hootsuite user - which I think we are.
Trish_Voskovitc
Level 5

it is nice to tweet and post on linked in for multiple people at same time. but i do often still do one offs as the message needs to be slightly different ffrom different people and roles.

for 45 people you would need to pay. For my small group of 5 i do it with the free version.
Patrick_Cava2
Level 2

Any update here or feedback on the actual integration (not hootsuite itself) with Marketo? Ideally, what I'd like to do is be able to publish posts as a step in a program (e.g. send email > wait x hours > post to linkedin > ). 

Does it do that? I'd try it out, but it requires me to upgrade to hootsuite enterprise. 
Trish_Voskovitc
Level 5

that woudl be nice but i didn't even know there was an integration with Marketo- i will now look into that as well:)
Patrick_Cava2
Level 2

Great. If you try it out, please post your feedback.