BUG: Adding commas to form flelds

Anonymous
Not applicable

BUG: Adding commas to form flelds

Hi, I edited a form on an existing landing page to include commas within each value in a dropdown menu. I wrote them out likeso: 

\|||\ 0 - 2,500|||2,501 - 25,000|||25,001 - 100,000|||100,001 - 1,000,000|||Over 1,000,000

This works great in the form itself, and the landing page preview. However, the published landing page is adding an additional value as the default option:  

0 - 2500

http://mkto.offerpop.com/social-media-roi-cookbook.html

Why is this happening and why doesn't it appear in preview? 

This is an urgent matter so I appreciate support attention ASAP. Thank you!

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BUG: Adding commas to form flelds

It is just the default Mkto option unfortunately. Add this to front of your data values in the form: \,\::\Select Country...::, 

Change Country to "One" or anything else you need. The code will populate the field with Select whatever while not allowing it to be selected as an option.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I realize I misread your comment. I'm not sure why it removes the comma from 2500, but I would still recommend adding the code. Maybe not having 0 -2,500 as the first in the data line will result in the comma not being omitted.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Appreciate it Jeff, but unfortunately that didn't resolve the issue. It's actually pulling in the "0-2,500" as an option in the dropdown AND a "0-2500" which I didn't even include as a value. I've tested it multiple times on different forms and landing pages and I've had the same results. 

Is there a fast track to Marketo's customer support team? This is my first spin in the platform. 

Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh man, that is weird indeed. When I have an issue as urgent as yours is sounding, I create a P1 ticket and I also email our success manager. They are apretty good at recognizing the urgency. Good luck!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Jeff!