SOLVED

BrightTALK for Marketo

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

BrightTALK for Marketo

Hi guys,

I have already read the 3 pdfs from the launchpoint site (BrightTALK for Marketo – Marketo LaunchPoint) and already created my custom BrightTALK fields. Now I need the campaign templates but I have asked BrightTALK support and they tell me that Marketo support must provide them to me. I have asked Marketo support and they have no idea.

Have anyone used this BrightTALK "kind of" integration?

Regards,

Raúl

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_Johnston
Level 8

Re: BrightTALK for Marketo

I think you just have to build out the campaign with the logic you want. It sounds like you have the connector setup, but just need to build a Smart Campaign. Marketo has Webinar Campaign templates to work from, so I would start from there but realistically you need to build out your own logic.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_Johnston
Level 8

I think you just have to build out the campaign with the logic you want. It sounds like you have the connector setup, but just need to build a Smart Campaign. Marketo has Webinar Campaign templates to work from, so I would start from there but realistically you need to build out your own logic.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Chris,

How do you know if the BrightTALK instance is connected to my Marketo instance, when I go to "Import Program" I only see my other instance (test or production) and the Marketo Program Library one.

Frances_Lorezo
Level 1

Were you able to find or get master template in import to your instance from BrightTalk?