Blog Subscribe Checkbox on Form

Anonymous
Not applicable

Blog Subscribe Checkbox on Form

I'd like to add a checkbox to a form so that a lead can subscribe to our blog. If I create a custom field for the checkbox it becomes a lead attribute, and I would have to manually run the campaign each time. I want this to be an automated trigger function so that the lead can receive a welcome email upon submission of the form and go into the blog digest list. The checkbox would be on forms for unrelated content so I can't set the completion of the form as a trigger.

Thoughts on how to do this?
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Blog Subscribe Checkbox on Form

Hi Chelsea, you could set up a triggered smart campaign that is looking for the data value of your blog field to change to true. If you want, you can filter it down to specific forms/pages visited, if you have this occurring in other places and don't want them to receive the welcome email and go into the blog digest list every time the data value changes to true.

One other update you will probably want to make is that they can run through this smart campaign every time.

Let me know if you have any other questions about this!
Edward_Masson
Level 10

You can create a Static list to add all who subscribe and that can trigger another smart campaign to send out your welcome email
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dory is right, use a triggered smart campaign that looks for Data Value Changes, The Checkbox, New Value = True and the flow step would be to send them an email and whatever else you'd like to do.