Re: Bizible FT & LC problem

Jay_Jiang
Level 10

Bizible FT & LC problem

Hoping there are some active Bizible users here. We're deploying Bizible and still going through onboarding and I'm wondering what people have done about the following issue:

> Lead was created before bizible is deployed.

> Lead has a touchpoint (regardless online or offline)

> Lead has FT & LC attributed to that touchpoint because it's the first time Bizible has seen any info about the lead.

Obviously this is inaccurate. What have Bizible users done about the above scenario? because we're already seeing examples in our Opportunity by ID reports. In 'full path' reporting, it's incorrectly attributing 44.5% of the revenue to the wrong channel/s

3 REPLIES 3
Michelle_Stunka
Level 2

We just launched Bizible and I've noticed the same thing. Two things I plan to try and fix it. 1.) Either through PowerBI (but wouldn't fix it in Bizible or Salesforce) or 2.) use Marketo batch campaigns to try and fix the FT fields with what I have historically (going to try on a very small sample):

pastedImage_1.png

Jay_Jiang
Level 10

I tried changing those values on the lead record but I didn't see the touchpoint dates change in the reports...

Give it a try and let me know how you go though.

Meghan_Souza3
Level 2

Hi Michelle, did this method work out for you? Curious as I foresee us having the same issue. Thanks!