Best practices around account based marketing

Anonymous
Not applicable

Best practices around account based marketing

Marketo is awesome at getting insight to the sales team at the contact level.  Getting intelligence on the account level or by buying teams for B2B can be much more challenging.   I'd love to hear what has worked for other people, and what hasn't.  A few things I've heard suggested but haven't received any feedback on are:
  • Aggregate scoring on the Account record
  • Flows that automatically convert leads to the correct account
  • Target Account Campaigns
  • Dedicated marketing people to convert, consolidate and analyze
Any others?

Thanks
Josh
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best practices around account based marketing

Great question, I'm anxious to see what everyone has to say about this one.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would definitely like to hear what other people are doing, too. More insight at the account level would be incredibly useful for us. We have account teams--groups of reps who each sell different products but work on the same account. It would be great to show them a rollup that would reflect how an entire company is engaging with us across product lines and business units.
Anonymous
Not applicable

does anyone know of a session at Summit that's covering this?  there are so many.. I'm still making my agenda. thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

And I found a session:   Wednesday April 9 at 11 am. 

Generating the Most Qualified Leads with Real-Time Account-Based Marketing

Account-Based Marketing is one of the hottest and most effective marketing strategies available focusing marketing efforts on targeted accounts. Real-time ABM identifies, targets and engages these high-yield accounts in real-time with relevant content and calls-to-action to accelerate demand generation and propel target accounts through the marketing funnel.
Join Mike Telem, co-founder of Insightera and Kaushik Patel, Director of Online Marketing & Marketing Operations at BlueJeans to learn how Real-time Targeting and Personalization enabled an Account-Based Marketing strategy focused on target accounts from key verticals and named lists to generate more qualified leads.