Backing Up Form Entries

Anonymous
Not applicable

Backing Up Form Entries

My company is still in the roll out phase of implementing Marketo and at the moment when a lead fills out a form on our website they become a Lead in Salesforce (thank you, Web-to-Lead) but a copy of the completed form is stored in a database and another copy sent to a designated inbox.

Now, maybe I am missing something entirely (totally possible), but I can't seem to find anything in Marketo that would allow us to at least email a copy of the completed form. We understand the completed form will either become a new Lead or merge with an existing and that's a copy but we want more than that at least to start out with until we feel more comfortable with the software.

Does anyone have something like this already set-up or can point me towards some documentation?

Thank you!
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Backing Up Form Entries

You could have a trigger-based smart campaign watching for Marketo form submits that has the flow step "send alert" to go to an email (that you determin in the flow) with the fields/field values in the recent form submit...The alert would be built in Marketo and mainly tokens.
Anonymous
Not applicable

You could also create a Smart List with the Filled Out Form filter and just create a custom view that displays all the fields in that form. You could then do a nightly export of that Smart List and you would be able to see all your form fills in one spreadsheet.

Instructions on how to create a custom view

Anonymous
Not applicable

Will, would the nightly export of the smart list be automated on manual?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately, it would be manual.