Auto-reply email management vendors

Anonymous
Not applicable

Auto-reply email management vendors

About a year ago, I submitted the Automatically process incoming auto-response emails Idea and its Status is "We Like It!".  It hasn't been implemented yet and as far as I know not on the roadmap, but our email volume is growing dramatically and I'm getting an increasing number of these.  I have Outlook Rules set up to put these in folders based on key pharases in the emails (e.g. "no longer"), but the rules don't work well wnen hundreds of these flood my inbox.

Can anyone recommend a better process or vendor that you are using for managing this?
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Auto-reply email management vendors

Hi Elliott,

"We Like It" doesn't necessarily mean we have it on our roadmap.  There are just too many requests for us to consider, but we do look at all the ideas as we go through our roadmap planning process.

Thanks,
Cheryl
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Auto-reply email management vendors

Thanks Cheryl - I understand "We Like It" doesn't translate to "It's on the Roadmap". 

No complaint here - just hoping to stimulate more votes for the Idea and to see if anyone has suggestions for a different process or a vendor that can help me deal with the daunting volume of auto-reply emails.