SOLVED

Auto fill First and Last Name on a Form?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Auto fill First and Last Name on a Form?

I am looking to create a Net Promoter Score survey form (Made in MKTO and hosted on our website) that gets emailed to my leads in Marketo.  I would like for the form to contain only two questions, neither being first and last name.  Is it possible and if it is how would I make a form fill out all of the clients information (First/Last Name/Email) without them having to type it in?

Thanks in advance!!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Matt_Stone2
Level 9

Re: Auto fill First and Last Name on a Form?

As long as you've got the Marketo munchkin code on there, it should work.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Matt_Stone2
Level 9

If you're only emailing it to people in your database, you could completely omit these fields from your form. The link to the page hosting the form will be converted to be a unique URL for that lead and by clicking through it, they'll be cookied and recognized as that lead (if they're not already).

The danger to this is if they share the link, or if someone finds the URL in a different way.

Alternatively, you can have the fields on the form and have them prefill by changing the settings in the form itself.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the suggestion!  It worked on a Marketo landing page, but would it work on a landing page that is not hosted on Marketo?  For example we have embeded the form on a private page of our website.
Matt_Stone2
Level 9

As long as you've got the Marketo munchkin code on there, it should work.