SOLVED

Are the MSI Flames / Urgency Relative?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are the MSI Flames / Urgency Relative?

The stars represent a lead's score as it compare's to everyone else's. Flames, however, show that the lead score has increased "lots" lately.

If our lead score threshold is, say, 10 - an increase in 5 points should be more urgent than if the threshold were 100.

I think the Marketo calculations take this into account, but can anyone confirm?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Are the MSI Flames / Urgency Relative?

Yes, they're both relative to the rest of your database's score and urgency, as far as I can tell. It's part of the reason why having some negative scoring mechanic in place is so important, otherwise you get these artificially high scores that skew the relative scoring for the rest of your leads.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Delinda, that is my understanding.  Be sure that your Flames is based on an activity/behavior/implicit score and not a demogrphic/explicit or combined score or leads may have a lot of Flames right after you calculate their demographic/explicit score.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, they're both relative to the rest of your database's score and urgency, as far as I can tell. It's part of the reason why having some negative scoring mechanic in place is so important, otherwise you get these artificially high scores that skew the relative scoring for the rest of your leads.