SOLVED

Are members of a nested program within an engagement program also members of the engagement program?

Go to solution
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Are members of a nested program within an engagement program also members of the engagement program?

We use Marketo programs within our Engagement Programs (instead of just emails).  One of the programs will be used to qualify someone (based on program success) as a member of the main engagement program - and proceed to receive all content within the EP stream.  Can someone confirm that if a lead isn't specifically added as a member of an EP that they won't become members just because they are members of a nested program within an EP?  I don't want members of the program that don't reach a success status to receive any of the future nurture emails.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Are members of a nested program within an engagement program also members of the engagement program?

Hey Dan,
I can confirm this. For a lead to be a member of any program (including engagement programs) they must have a program status within that Program.

Adding a lead to a nested program will not automatically give them a program status within the parent engagement program. Thus, they will not be a member of the engagement program just because they are a member of the nested program.

Will

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Are members of a nested program within an engagement program also members of the engagement program?

Hey Dan,
I can confirm this. For a lead to be a member of any program (including engagement programs) they must have a program status within that Program.

Adding a lead to a nested program will not automatically give them a program status within the parent engagement program. Thus, they will not be a member of the engagement program just because they are a member of the nested program.

Will