SOLVED

Archived activities beyond 90 days

Go to solution
Aslihan_Ayan_Ha
Level 7

Archived activities beyond 90 days

I understand that activity logs are archived after 90 days and once they are archived, they will not available thru Smart Lists.  - Source: https://nation.marketo.com/docs/DOC-1294 But there is a way to opt out of the archiving.

1-What are the ramifications for opting out, other than the increased time to build smart lists?

2- Will this be retroactive?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Aslihan_Ayan_Ha
Level 7

Re: Archived activities beyond 90 days

Thru Support I find out that:

"This can be pushed back past 90 days but not turned off. The ramifications to increasing this would be slower processing times for smart lists that look past 90 days or don't have a specified date range and would increase the processing time exponentially per each day past the 90 days. This will not be retroactive, it will be for records going forward. "

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Aslihan_Ayan_Ha
Level 7

Re: Archived activities beyond 90 days

Thru Support I find out that:

"This can be pushed back past 90 days but not turned off. The ramifications to increasing this would be slower processing times for smart lists that look past 90 days or don't have a specified date range and would increase the processing time exponentially per each day past the 90 days. This will not be retroactive, it will be for records going forward. "