Anyone experiencing issues with report subscriptions not being sent out?

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Anyone experiencing issues with report subscriptions not being sent out?

For the past several months, we've found that the report subscriptions that we've setup (mainly reports in RCE) are very unpredicable.  For example, we run 5 standard reports on the first of each month, which are configured to be sent to about 10 marketers.  Some will receive 3 of the reports, some will receive 4 and a couple won't receive any at all.  As we grow our instance of Marketo, automating the sending of reports will be key to ensure each marketer has the necessary data each month. 

We have a ticket opened up with Support and they're suggesting that we try staggering them - send some on one day and the rest the following day.  I'm sorry, but that's not a solution.  There is clearly a bug in the subscription functionality of Marketo that needs to be fixed.
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Brigid_Greenwa2
Level 4

Re: Anyone experiencing issues with report subscriptions not being sent out?

Hi Dan-
Does your team use Office365?  We send approximately 18 reports daily to ourselves and some people have them showing up in the new Office 365 folder called "Clutter".  Just an idea to double-check!
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Anyone experiencing issues with report subscriptions not being sent out?

We do use O365, but use Outlook 2013 for email.  I don't see a "clutter" folder anywhere.  I'm also checking with our IT dept to see if there are any rules in place that would prevent a user from receiving more than X emails from the same recipient in a given timeframe.  It would also be helpful if we could define the FROM email ourselves (instead of using no-reply@marketo.com