Re: Anonymous Web Visitor Alerts

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not sure the reasoning behind the random sample, but if I needed to make sure that I'm only sending an alert for 25% of the population, anonymous or known, then I would try this:

If random sample = 75, remove from flow "this campaign". Default do nothing.
If anonymous is True, send alert. Default do nothing.
If anonymous is False, create task. Default do nothing.

Do some testing and see if that works out. You can also create another campaign as you suggested--up to you!
Itay_Billet4
Level 8

Sherry, you can also set a daily Web activity report and schedule it to be sent to your sales reps. This report will include their amount of pages they visited and their inferred details. you can set multiple reports with different filters (anonymous / known / region / industry etc...). 
go to Analytics -> New -> Company Web Activity Report and define any smart list that you need.
Sherry_Hale
Level 4

I was using the daily Web Reports and they were not working properly.  I have a ticket open because the alerts work in the flow but reports with the same flow did not work.
Sherry_Hale
Level 4

Carol - can you tell me how to get the IP address to be a clickable link like we were able to do with reports?  By clicking the IP in reports, we could see how many times they visited the page etc. I'm trying to get the same data into the alert.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry Sherry! I'm not sure if that's possible.
Sherry_Hale
Level 4

I know I can use this code to have a link to the lead.  {{SP_Send_Alert_Info:default=edit me}}

Does anyone know if the same can be done to connect the IP to the information of number of visits etc like you get when you receive the web visit reports?