Anonymous Web Activity

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous Web Activity

Hello,

I created a Company Web Activity - Is Anonymous report in Marketo. Is there a way to see search terms used by anonymous leads?

We're lookin at LeadLander. Does anyone else have experice with this tool and how it compares to Marketo? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Michelle

Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anonymous Web Activity

We use Leadlander and the sales people view it as a very powerful, easy to use tool.  You can set up alerts, monitor companies, track coversions, search terms, etc.  While there is overlap,  I see Leadlander as a tool that sales people use and Marketo as more of a marketing tool.

Hope that helps.  Feel free to email me at dbroderson@perks.com if you'd like more info.
Anonymous
Not applicable

We use LeadLander and our Sales team was very vocal when we considered dumping it and using the Marketo reports instead (2-ish years ago). Management was pushing to consolidate tools, but LeadLander does an incredible job at augmenting anon traffic with data that helps our  reps track who is visiting our site and what they're interested in.

We never were able to find a Marketo report that even came close to the same level of detail and insight, and really just wasted time and annoyed the reps by continually trying to improve the Marketo report when LeadLander was already doing exactly what they wanted.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info, Deb.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Matt,

Appreciate your feedback and insight here too.

Best,
Michelle

Anonymous
Not applicable

The functionality should be identical assuming you have Sales Insight.

Matt, can you post a screenshot of the detail you are referring to?
Also, do your sales people currently use Sales Insight? (Specifically, the anonymous activity reports trimmed down to their territory?)

Glen

Anonymous
Not applicable

We're not SFDC users, so kind of 2nd class Marketo citizens in that respect. 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable

Certainly not 2nd class to me.  Eventually, we will have Sales Insight "stand-alone" edition, which will have all of that functionality.  For SFDC Users, they get all of the leadlander functionality now.

Perhaps create-vote for an idea (if there isn't one already) to have Sales Insight stand-alone.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi LeadLander still is a must have untill Marketo fixes the poor ISP filtering. Sales doesn't use Sales Insight due to the fact that >90% is ISP waste. LeadLander has for more better filters. I'm actually looking into getting rid of LeadLander as Marketo should, in theory, be able to do this. But please check/vote these:
- https://community.marketo.com/MarketoDiscussionDetail?id=90650000000PajkAAC
- https://community.marketo.com/MarketoDiscussionDetail?id=90650000000PZbQAAW