SOLVED

Analytics Section - Default Reports/Creating Reports

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Analytics Section - Default Reports/Creating Reports

I don't know how I missed this previously but it seems you can't "create" a new report in the Analytics section; you can only clone existing reports. That is, if I right-click anywhere in Analytics I see the option of creating a new folder but not a new report. I have inherited a Marketo instance that is cluttered with reports that no one uses and have been asked to clean it up by deleting the old reports. So:

1) Is the intent of the design that Marketo comes "out of the box" with one report of each type in Analytics and the idea is to keep the default of each type but to clone it to create customized versions?

2) Assuming #1 is correct, where do I go to find a list of the default reports we are supposed to have in Analytics so that I can make sure to leave one of each there (assuming none are already missing!)?

Thanks in advance!

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Analytics Section - Default Reports/Creating Reports

I was overlooking the whole Canvas Area to the right - where all the reports are shown and you can create them and file them anywhere.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Analytics Section - Default Reports/Creating Reports

I was overlooking the whole Canvas Area to the right - where all the reports are shown and you can create them and file them anywhere.