An Error occurred while processing your request.

Anonymous
Not applicable

An Error occurred while processing your request.

I sometimes get "An Error occurred while processing your request. Please try again later." when posting to this pages. I was getting them last week and I'm getting them today also. I was wondering if this is common to everybody or if it's just me. It maybe the Internet connection from Japan to the Marketo server or the time zone difference - night in US is daytime in Japan so if there is a batch job run at night, it maybe slowing the server at daytime in Japan.

I won't complain about getting this error, but I keep loosing all my content I've written. I have to write with a text editor and copy and paste so I won't loose everything. Just wondering how it is with other users.

FYI, I'm getting the above error when I try to rate or comment on an article in HELP ARTICLES. It sometimes work but it sometimes give the above error.
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: An Error occurred while processing your request.

Yep I've been getting it too, and I'm in Australia.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tested with a VPN?  I typically see this issue when my local connection has inconsistent latency
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm often getting this error when I try to rate an article. I don't think it's the line because I have a very fast connection and have tested it on different direct connections.
As an example, when I try to rate the following article by choosing stars on top of the page, I get the error message.

http://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000KypmCAC

I think this happens on all articles. I can't rate them nor post review on them.