Adobe Connect - Login Issues

Anonymous
Not applicable

Adobe Connect - Login Issues

Hi all,

Some time ago we integrated our Adobe Connect platform with Marketo for webinar registration. All works great registering attendees, sending them their login details and transferring info to Adobe. However, we time hits for the webinar to go live, ONLY hosts are able to login... that is, until I allow all guests to enter. This is a problem, because then anyone can enter under any name, and very few "registered" listings come back into Marketo. 

After 30 minutes on the phone with Adobe, they told me that it's likely a Marketo issue, but this doesn't seem possible to me since it's literally a last step wall into the webinar... and like I said, some people enter with their registration info, and others as guests. 

Has anyone else run into this issue? 
Know the solution?

Thanks in advance for the help!
Cary
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Adobe Connect - Login Issues

@Marketo, who on your team is the point-person for your integration with Adobe Connect? Needing help and would love a quick chat 🙂

Thanks in advance!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Cary - Have you found a solution to this problem? We're having the same issue.

Thanks,
Ashley
JD_Nelson
Level 10 - Community Advisor

A year later and not only no resolution, but I'm running into this problem as well.  ...