Adding Website as a Program for RCA

Anonymous
Not applicable

Adding Website as a Program for RCA

I need to build out a program for our website lead capture so this shows up in RCA and had a couple questions.

Website doesnt have a specific program month - it's continuous for months and months and years and years. What should I assign as the program month for the period costs?

The LPs and forms for this are in design studio currently and not assigned to a program. How do I move them to this new campaign program folder without having to clone them? i dont want to break the url's or anything. Is there a way to move/copy them over from design studio to marketing activities?

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Adding Website as a Program for RCA

You can "move" an asset in Design Studio to be a local asset of a program without disrupting anything...it is a action when you right-click on the asset in the tree...As far as program cost this metric will have trouble relating to an on-going program. Concider havering an annual or quarterly program for the web-site...also since the site is the conversion point for so many lead sources this is a hard one to relate to ROI...
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you create an annual program? Same issue with nurture programs...
Anonymous
Not applicable

...set up a period cost for each month.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Christina, you could simply reference those assets in the program in order to change program statuses, without having to move them to the program.

As for period cost, you could just drag in multiple period costs.  You could take what you want to use for total annual costs, break it down by 12, and drag in a period cost for each month.

Of course, there is also the question of whether this is the best direction to go or not in the first place in terms of building one overall program for the website.  I might instead look at individual programs related to the website, and then assign them all to the website "channel".  This would enable you to look at individual web program performance for things like a demo offer, product configurator, etc., and roll them all up to the website channel. 

Hope this helps.

Best,
Mike

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mike, the asset can be "Moved" I just did a test to be sure...This is one of the best fetures in Design Studio...
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mark, you caught me!  I had Smart Campaigns on the brain, which can only be cloned.  Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

NP...