Adding Single Email Program to Multiple Nurture Engagement Programs

Anonymous
Not applicable

Adding Single Email Program to Multiple Nurture Engagement Programs

Hi, 

I'm hoping someone can help. We're building a nurture engine that consists of 10 different engagement tracks that each contain 2 streams - one to "Accelerate" leads and one to "Educate". We're utilizing programs to activate the emails as well as centralize the performance tracking of each asset (or email/default program) we're utilizing in the nurture engine. Our plan is to add the programs to each engagement stream where appropriate or fitting (according to track type). My question is in regards to the smart lists and smart campaigns within the email program that activate the outbound email. 

At each engagement program level, I am defining membership/stream criteria within a smart campaign. If I'm using a single email program that will apply to multiple engagement tracks --- do I need to have separate smart campaigns - per engagement track - that refine/define who the emails will be sent to? Or can i have a catch-all filter within the smart list of the email program's outbound email processing that consists of "member of engagement program is ..." and then lists ALL ten engagement tracks? 

I'm just concerned that if I use the catch all filter (which will be easiest) that it will send to ALL engagement tracks per send, rather than just the members of each particular stream cadence.

I hope this makes sense 😕 

Thanks for your help!
Christina 
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Adding Single Email Program to Multiple Nurture Engagement Programs

I am not sure I understand what you are trying to do.  You will need to add leads to the engagement program before they can run through and receive content.  Also, we don't support adding email programs to the engagement program.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Cheryl,

I figured this out and actually tweaked the framework of my program so it's all resolved now.

Thank you,
Christina 
Anonymous
Not applicable

how did you get this to work?

If I'm using a single email program that will apply to multiple engagement tracks --- do I need to have separate smart campaigns - per engagement track - that refine/define who the emails will be sent to? Or can i have a catch-all filter within the smart list of the email program's outbound email processing that consists of "member of engagement program is ..." and then lists ALL ten engagement tracks?