Adding RTP and Launchpoint apps to new My Marketo

Anonymous
Not applicable

Adding RTP and Launchpoint apps to new My Marketo

We received the new Marketo UI this evening and I'm curious to hear how we can add RTP to the home page tiles and into the left column list?  We have RTP (since Feb '14), but currently have to access it through a separate URL.  Looking forward to seeing it all on one screen, as is featured in the new UI demo video.  Also curious if we can add other elements as tiles?  e.g. Webinar or other Launchpoint apps?
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Adding RTP and Launchpoint apps to new My Marketo

+1.  We have RTP as well, but not sure it can be added to the main Marketo home screen.  Is this on the roadmap?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I contacted Marketo support to find out how to add RTP to the homepage and was told it's not user configurable to add or remove icons.  Further they aren't able to add it currently as they have a number of product development steps to get through to bring the 2 platforms together.  Didn't sound like it would be any time soon unfortunately.  But it's in the new video so on the roadmap!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I figured the homescreen wasn't user configurable.  But I have found it interesting that RTP in a lot of ways still feels like a completely separate product from the main Marketo platform - and that you can't even link to it from the My Marketo page still doesn't help.  Hopefully there will be changes in the near future though!