SOLVED

Re: Adding content to a stream of exhausted leads

Go to solution
Jennifer_Bisho1
Level 4

Adding content to a stream of exhausted leads

I have a stream that currently has 2 emails in it, but everyone has already receive these 2 and are exhausted.  I need to add another email that will go out tomorrow morning.  Is there any special order I need to add the email in?  Do I add it under the 2 emails that already went out, or to the top of the stream?  Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Jennifer,

Every lead will receive the first content (based on the content order) that they have not received yet. So if all your leads have exhausted all the content, it will not matter as the only content they have not received will be the new one. But if you have leads that have received 1 of the 2 content or leads that have received none, for this one, the order matters.

-Greg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Jennifer,

Every lead will receive the first content (based on the content order) that they have not received yet. So if all your leads have exhausted all the content, it will not matter as the only content they have not received will be the new one. But if you have leads that have received 1 of the 2 content or leads that have received none, for this one, the order matters.

-Greg

Jennifer_Bisho1
Level 4

Hi Greg -

Perfect, so since all of the leads in the stream have received both of the previous emails, then I can add the new email to the end of the stream and that should be fine, correct?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi again Jennifer,

yes, this is correct

-Greg

Jennifer_Bisho1
Level 4

It worked!  Thank you so much