Add leads to SFDC campaign but NOT to lead queue?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Add leads to SFDC campaign but NOT to lead queue?

Hi Everyone,

I'm preparing to send an email out to our customers to promote a customer-specific webinar. When our customers register, they are automatically added to a Salesforce campaign I created and to territory-specific lead queues. The only problem is, I don't want the leads to be added to the territory-specific lead queues. For this specific webinar, we only want the leads to go into the Salesforce campaign. This way, we have a running list of registrants (in the Salesforce campaign) that our customer success team can refer to, and our Sales team (who monitor the lead queues) aren't getting constantly alerted about customers who register.

I thought that if I simply used the Add to SFDC Campaign filter and not the Sync to Salesforce filter (I usually use both), that the leads would simply go into the campaign in Salesforce and not appear in the lead queues, but after testing I soon found that this was not the case.

Any ideas on how to make this happen? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot
Alex
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Add leads to SFDC campaign but NOT to lead queue?

Do you have an Assignment Rule set up in SFDC that is adding new Leads to the queues?  If so, you need to modify that rule, so that the people in your campaign do not trigger the rule.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Add leads to SFDC campaign but NOT to lead queue?

Seconding Elliott's note, the assignment rules are probably causing this in some way, either in SFDC or Marketo depending on your configuration.