Adam's Global Engagement programs

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Adam's Global Engagement programs

Sorry for being dense but I don't understand how your irregular cadence program works. The program is still set for emailsto be sent on Tuesday at 9am (for example) - so if you pause or take the user out and then put the user back...won't it just wait until the next Tuesday at 9am? 
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Michal, I was thinking the same thing. Can someone comment on what happens when a lead is paused and then un-paused before the next cast is sent out?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey I was wondering if someone could take a look at the "paused" cadence for the campaign? Am I going in the right direction: Engagement strea cadence for day 1, day 5, day 10, etc? TIA!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Adam for sharing this. It is really helpful. We are building a nurture and have a use case where we can get some help from you. We have 5 different emails in a stream and are using segments to personalize based on job function.

We are trying to build something like this:

Week 1: Everyone gets Email AIs it possible that only all CEOs get Email C

Week 2: Everyone gets Email BIs it possible that only all CEOs get Email C

Week 3: All CEOs get Email C, while rest of the people get Email D

Week 4: CEOs get Email D and rest of the people get Email E

Any work around this?    

Justin_Norris1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hi Rachit, I may not fully understand your use case but I think you want a separate stream for CEOs.

The personalization would work if you want to make certain sections of the email dynamic based on a job function segmentation.

However, it sounds like you want CEOs to get a fundamentally different nurture stream. In that case why not use a separate stream and pull leads into it when their title/function is detected to be "CEO"?