SOLVED

Ad Bridge Tutorial/Starter?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ad Bridge Tutorial/Starter?

Is there a document/training manual that details how to set up Ad Bridge integrations with Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.?

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ad Bridge Tutorial/Starter?

Here are the set up instructions for each of the three services included in Ad Bridge

Facebook

LinkedIn Lead Accelerator

Google AdWords

These docs also link to additional docs on how to use lists and smart lists as an audience segmentation in Facebook and LinkedIn as additional information on Google AdWords conversions in the Revenue Model.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here's a Marketo webinar that talks about some new features (including a section on AdBridge): Marketo Product Team Quarterly Feature Round Up Webinar

But I'm still searching for just a detailed document with the info!

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is really brief and without details (as I think it's more of a marketing thing - I found it by doing a regular Google search for "Marketo AdBridge" instead of searching inside the Community since I was having no luck with that), but it's a little something: Personalized Multi-Channel Marketing – Marketo.com

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Eric,

I have been looking for step-by- step instructions as well, but haven't found anything that answers some of my ad bridge questions either. Here is a recording of a webinar I found to be useful : Marketo Ad Bridge: The Future of Ad Retargeting is Here – Marketo.com

Anonymous
Not applicable

Here are the set up instructions for each of the three services included in Ad Bridge

Facebook

LinkedIn Lead Accelerator

Google AdWords

These docs also link to additional docs on how to use lists and smart lists as an audience segmentation in Facebook and LinkedIn as additional information on Google AdWords conversions in the Revenue Model.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone located some more detailed information on ad bridge? Use cases, how-to's, webinars? I'm just starting this project and I've viewed the product docs to set up the integration, but now I need to learn how to use the tool!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sarah,

We just started using Marketo AdBridge with LinkedIn through their LinkedIn Accelerator Program. So far so good, we are nurturing leads with the program to have similar off site messaging to our nurture emails.

Definitely reach out to your LinkedIn rep if you are interested in using AdBridge for better advertising on LinkedIn.

We haven't used AdBridge for AdWords Campaigns, but definitely something we would like to utilize. There was a fantastic session at Summit called Product Session: Audience Hub, First Party Data for Paid Media Success. When the sessions are online, you should definitely watch that session! This is a slide I took from that breakout, if you want to leverage AdBridge data in Adwords, you may need a data on boarding party to match cookies to IP addresses.  Marketo Slide - Leveraging Lead Data.jpg

Hope that helps!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Rachel! I'm eagerly awaiting the presentations from Summit!