A/B Testing a Marketo Form and/or Multiple Landing Pages at Once

Anonymous
Not applicable

A/B Testing a Marketo Form and/or Multiple Landing Pages at Once

Currently I have about 70 different landing pages that are run off of the same template. Each landing page is optimized for a specific ad group within our PPC campaigns. The difficulty that I am having is that I want to begin to A/B test certain things but I do not want to have to build out 70 new landing pages to do so. Is there any way to do the following:

1) Run an A/B test with 2 templates so that 50% of the time the landing page will run off of 1 template and the other 50% of the time it will run off of another template.

or

2) Run an A/B test where the form is what is being tested. I would need one form to show up half the time on all LPs it is on and another form to show up the rest of the time.

Thanks in advance for your help!

2 REPLIES 2
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: A/B Testing a Marketo Form and/or Multiple Landing Pages at Once

Hi Dustin,

Both end up being the same you would have to create a new template or new LPs with different forms and create test groups. It can be partially automated, but only partially and you still will have to build all the new landing pages anyway. The ontly differnt between you 2 options is that 2 is quicker : you can clone LPs and then change the form.

This done though converting a landing page to a test group and then adding variants to it.

a recommendation : avoid double variable tests (changing both the template and the form), as it will be very difficult to interpret.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: A/B Testing a Marketo Form and/or Multiple Landing Pages at Once

Thanks for such a quick reply, Greg.

I was hoping there would be a quicker way but looks like I'll replicate each landing page and swap out the form with a new one.