A/B/C Analysis

Anonymous
Not applicable

A/B/C Analysis

I created a smart campaign using the random sample flow step to send users one of three different emails. The only difference between the emails was where the images pointed on our website - the text and images were identical.  That all worked fine but reporting on it has become a challenge.  I can see the results at the lead level, but if I export the results into Excel, it's truncated at 20K records.  One of the campaigns has almost 400K rows.   None of the reports in the Analytics folder gives me the standard email information (Delivered, opens, clicks link, etc) and I can easily do the report myself, if I can just get all of the records to export. 

Is there a way to change the default export to a text file (comma or tab delimited) or a way to create the standard email reporting for these three smart campaigns?

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: A/B/C Analysis

Have you tried adjusting the number of rows available to export: Configure Report Size - Marketo Docs - Product Docs ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: A/B/C Analysis

I hadn't.  That particular link doesn't address how to export the results from a program (the raw data, not the summary) but it did point me in the direction of creating a summary report for each specific campaign so I don't need to export all of the raw data.

Thanks!